KovenCounselling - Solution Focused Grief Counselling
RSS

Recent Posts

Can shame and pride co-exist?
Counselling for Diversity
A New Spring
Video Counselling, the next great thing?
Isolation

Categories

forgiveness, living, dying, yes to the future
meditate, responsibility, hopefulness, love, relationships, reflect, repair
Professional Development
powered by

My Blog

Beginning a new year

I can't believe the new school year has already begun. I still get butterflies in my stomach the night before the first day back.

The self esteem group I led for Sistering ( a downtown community agency caring for women between 18 and 60 plus who are living with the challenges of poverty as well as mental and physical health issues). It's an incredible agency. I felt privileged to meet with such interesting and "real" women each week and I think we all felt a bit sad when the 10 weeks were concluded.

I volunteer at the Mississauga branch of Bereaved Families of Ontario and that's another very special place. The long drive is more than made up for  by the warm welcome and appreciation I receive from the small staff. The groups continually impress upon me the strength and support the participants are somehow able to give each other even while living with their own heart break.

I am currently expanding my practice to offer workshops, lectures and groups which I can design specially on request.  I figure that with 27 years in education, it would be a shame not to offer more of my educational skills. Since I am so comfortable with  culturally diverse clients, I look forward to sharing my experience and knowledge with others. Let me know if I can plan anything special for your group.

If you have any ideas or creative projects you would like to share, please pass them on and I will try to include them.

10 Comments to Beginning a new year:

Comments RSS
сollege essay service on September-21-18 12:34 PM
I know about the bereavementandloss site and preparing the great thoughts and finding about health issues and great challenges. The offer could be creative and improving the projects about college essays.
Reply to comment

Hadi Lukman on January-15-19 2:56 AM
Jarak kreativitas saya seperti itu merusak suasana ini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is
Reply to comment

Jennife on January-19-19 3:58 AM
I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this. . i am capable of bookmark your internet web site and advocate to all my pals
Reply to comment

write my assignment on January-19-19 7:14 AM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything
Reply to comment

write my dissertation on January-19-19 7:14 AM
I was searching for something like this for quite a long time and at last I’ve found it on your blog. It was definitely interesting for all users i must want to appreciate your thoughts you have already shared though this post.
Reply to comment

Prorsum Jacket on January-19-19 7:14 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
Reply to comment

write my essay on January-24-19 6:43 AM
amazing idea you have shared on your blog im.excited about it and have seen few.similar bloga on the writing precioisly as well. I'm sure you have more innovative ideas and will provide more opportunity to others for sharing their thoughts with others.
Reply to comment

assignment helper help on January-25-19 5:21 AM
I met Denise while searching on Groupon for Facials. I met with her for my facial and it was amazing, my skin has never felt so clean and renewed in a very long time. The Best facial ever. Thank you, Denise
Reply to comment

Buy Classic Diamond Jacket on February-07-19 6:47 AM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. site able to provide you with the writing help you have been looking for also get result in any time.
Reply to comment

Sons of Anarchy Jacke on February-15-19 6:22 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment